We are a Private 6-12th Grade Day School specializing in Technology Workforce Preparation. The ITSA School staff welcomes you to our inaugural year. We are excited to deliver a unique technology-focused academic experience for a small pilot group of students. If your student is stimulated by technology and is intellectually curious, motivated, and creative. We encourage you to apply.
Seeking Students Who:
- Want to prepare for college or a career in computing
- Are able to work independently and in teams as the situation warrants
- Are motivated by technology – a techie!
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Want a social circle of friends that share a common love for technology
- Maybe categorized as Gifted
- Have difficulty in typically large public school classroom settings
- Present no significant behavior problems. Any behavioral problem must be able to be controlled by verbal redirection without the use of physical intervention
Areas of Concern
These issues would warrant a more detailed interview process and possible denial of admissions:
History of physical aggression, (not as a result of environmental triggers).
Intermittent behavior problems.
Poor ability to self-regulate, need for intensive 1:1 attention.
Limited ability to work independently.
History of drug abuse or addiction.
Application Assessment and Evaluation
- Candidates will come in for an interview
- Leadership team evaluates the application
- Admissions certificate issued – if enrollment is full, the student will be waitlisted and notified immediately of available space
The following instructions will help guide you through the admission process. We are available to answer any questions you may have to help you through this process.
Step 3. Assessment
Assessment and Interview
2018-2019 Tuition information
- Private Pay Month to Month (10 months): $2,000
- Early registration and referral discounts may apply
Empowerment Scholarship Account
Empowerment Scholarship Account (ESA) is a publicly funded education savings-account program administered by the Arizona Department of Education. An Empowerment Scholarship Account (ESA) is an account similar to a checking account with 90% of the state funding that would have been received by the school the child previously attended.
ESA funds can be used to pay for any program offered by ITSA School. These programs can be treated as elective/extra-curricular activities.
Once you register and pay for an ITSA School program with ESA funds, please forward your payment confirmation email to “ESA@ITSASchool.com,” and request an official payment receipt, and we will email a formal receipt.
Ayudamos en Español. Contacta Elva Retamoza, (623) 349-2649, email@example.com